Jquery.min.php Massive Infection Of WordPress And Joomla Websites
|jquery.min.php malware script|
How to prevent the (re) infectionEveryday, attackers find new ways to hide Backdoors so it is safe to follow there rules to improve your protection:
- Backup your site
- Keep your CMS version up to date.
- Change you passwords periodically. Most hackers try to brute force the credentials.
- Change Table Prefix of database. This will avoid SQL injections.
- Add additional security by modifying .htaccess.
- In case of WordPress it is recommended to run periodically both internal and external scans with our plugin.
- Always keep plugins and themes updated to latest version.
For other questions, do not hesitate to contact Quttera's help-desk.